Here you will find a few examples of what the questions will be like on the test. If you are looking for a study guide, please go to the Downloads page and you can download one there for this year's study.
"Find the Verse" Round 1
Using your Bible, write the chapter and verse location of each reference in the space provided on the right.
1. "Everything that lives and moves will be food for you." ____:____
2. "Now leave this land at once...." ____:____
"Fact Finder" Round 2
Using your Bible, complete each of the following multiple-choice statements by marking the letter corresponding to the correct response on your score card.
1. How many times did Noah send birds out from the ark? A. Three B. Four C. Five
2. Before Abram had any child who was to receive his estate? A. Eleazar B. Eliezer C. Eliazar
"Identification" Round 3
Using your Bible, complete each of the following multiple-choice statements by marking the appropriate letter on your score card.
1. On the seventh day of creation God A. Blessed the day B. Rested C. Made it holy D. All of these E. None of these
2. Who was less than 900 years at their death? A. Adam B. Noah C. Seth D. All of these E. None of these
"Know the Chapter -- Quotations" Round 4
Without using your Bible, mark on your score card the letter corresponding to the chapter number in Genesis in which each of the following quotations is found:
1. "Ah, the smell of my son is like the smell of a field that the Lord has blessed" A. 24 B. 25 C. 26 D. 27 E. None of these
2. "But the Lord God called to the man, 'Where are you?'" A. 2 B. 3 C. 4 D. 5 E. None of these
"Know the Chapter (Headings and Events)" Round 5
Without using your Bible, mark on your score card the letter corresponding to the chapter number in Genesis in which each of the following chapter headings is found:
1. Abraham Pleads For Sodom A. 18 B. 19 C. 20 D. 21 E. None of these
2. Jacob Blesses His Sons A. 45 B. 46 C. 47 D. 48 E. None of these